Hi! We’re Kate and Caroline, Nashville-based writing partners who share a love for food documentaries and getting out of the diaper phase of parenting. We blog about the intersection of faith, parenting, and culture.
Kate Etue is a Gold Medallion Award-winning writer and editor with more than 20 years of experience in the book publishing industry, in addition to working as a senior associate editor at the Cool Mom Picks network of sites, where she writes about parenting and parenting culture.
Kate and Caroline are co-authors of Stand Up Guys: 50 Christian Men Who Changed the World, due in stores March 2020. But Kate’s also had a long career as a ghostwriter, developing projects for VeggieTales, Max Lucado, Women of Faith, Francis Chan, John Eldredge, Brian McLaren, Donald Miller and more.
Some of her favorite projects include:
* compiling editor of The aWAKE Project: Uniting Against the African AIDS Crisis
* co-creator and developer of the original Revolve Bible, the first magazine-style Bible for girls
* writer, HeartShaper Bible Storybook
* writer, Out of a Far CountryKate has been married to her high school best-friend for 19 years, and they have four kids they’re raising in a cool little suburb of Nashville, Tennessee. She never expected to be a homeschool mom or a special-needs mom, but she’s both! And as it turns out, sometimes the biggest surprises in life are the best.
Caroline Siegrist holds a master’s degree in theological studies from Regent College in Vancouver, Canada. She’s worked as a chaplain in a major trauma hospital and cancer center and is currently a freelance writer living with her husband, toddler and toddler in Nashville, Tennessee.
• two-time winner, Luci Shaw Award for Creative Writing at Regent College
• runner-up, Vandermey Award for Non-fiction at Ruminate Magazine
• contributing writer at Cool Mom Picks
• Previous work has appeared in: Rock & Sling literary magazine, Hippocampus
Magazine, VIVA Lifestyle & Travel, Converge, Ruminate Blog